Here's a sneak peak (I'll give all the details on the print in the post when everything's finished):
Here's how the shelf turned out - after I stripped it I used a gray stain and then a small amount of blue paint to give it an old driftwood/beachy look:
3. It's 9 PM and there are people next door (at a house that's been flipped) loading up their truck with scrap wood and metal...am I supposed to call somebody or mind my business?
4. I had an epic yard sale in June while I was house sitting and got rid of a ton of stuff and I still feel like my place is cluttered....am I the only one?
5. My parents brought me back the cutest little whale bottle opener (under Moby that I found on the Eastern shore)
Pretty obsessed with these etched pinapple glasses. These are from Williams Sonoma if you're interested.
6. I've been working out every day since July 11th (cardio at least 30 mins-1 hr). I'm trying to fit into a dress of all things (so not a dress person). I keep waiting to fall in LOVE with working out...you know like those women you see in the grocery store bouncing along in their Athleta? Yeah, I'm not there. #thestruggleisreal
7. I moved some things around (shocking I know) and my vintage lamps made their way to the dining room and the canvas I made of a ceiling in paris made it's way to my closet room:
8. If you know me at all you know I'm obsessed with shells - I decided to put the majority of my collection together in all of the blue glass vase/jars I've been collecting - they're now on top of my armoire and I love how they look together. Adds just a bit more coastal flair to my dining room
Had to throw in a random shot of my faux fiddle leaf fig and my blue glass collection...love this little corner :)
9. I made a few updates to my bathroom. Changing out the mirror and some of the stuff on the shelf above the toilet. I'm really hoping to replace the vanity in there - I have my eye on one and a new faucet but it's pretty pricey. Have to see when I can swing it (since I'm hoping to take another trip before the end of the year)
10. I also moved some things around on my favorite shelves in my office - am I the only one who is constantly rearranging things? I might have issues...but oh well it's my house :)
Funny story about this whale that I added to my shelves in my kitchen (I also swapped out the little blue table in there, the other one I sold at the yard sale) - I was carrying it around by the fluke (tail) in HomeGoods because of course I had to have it (I need shopaholics anonymous or something) and this woman jumps back and said OMG I thought you were carrying a squirrel!! Um...what?
11. I've decided to sell two trophies - if you're interested they're up in the Etsy shop (which I am eventually closing but it's open for now) - if you had your eye on anything let me know and I'll check to see if it's still available.
Hope you're having a great weekend!