Here's the print in case you can't see it well next to my DIY Marquee Letter:
I found the frame at Target - it has a cool wood finish with an inset of silvery metal.
2. Since I was in my closet I took a few shots around - if you click on the photos and scroll through it almost looks like a 360 degree tour of the room. Sorry for the orange glow - that's the sunlight pouring through my drapes.
3. I also worked on a small DIY project - I picked up this drawer while we were at the Country Living Fair in June. It was fine as-is (it's sort of green with the original pull on it). But I decided to use some paint I had along with a cool reproduction pull I found on Signature Hardware's site. I really like the results so much better than how it looked when I found it...
Here's the 'after':
4. I bought a new mattress (finally) on July 4th. So far it's pretty good. I mean it's not life-changing or anything (like I thought it would be)...I bought a Tempurpedic Cloud Supreme.
5. Good Lord mattresses are expensive...I know I needed one (mine was a million years old)...but still...not nearly as exciting to lay down thousands of dollars for a mattress vs some sapphires and diamonds ;)
6. My crepe myrtle has started to bloom outside my closet room window....love the purple-y pink color:
7. There's a dog that barks in my neighborhood...alllll day...every day. I know this from working from home occasionally. I mean wouldn't you just want to lay down and relax at some point. Relish in the fact that you don't have any bills to pay or work to worry about??
8. Yes I'm envious of a dog...
9. This is my sixth blog post today...I've been working 50-60 hours/week at my 'day job' so I've had to cram in as much blogging on Sundays as I can...hope you don't mind :)
10. I really can't wait to just sit on a lanai and take photos and feel the breeze...
11. 26 days until my vacation...agggh I feel like it's going to fly by but I have some really nerve-wracking stuff happening before then, wish me luck!