1. So I mentioned in a previous post that I am obsessed with these marble / metal bookshelves. They're a million times better than the Ikea bookcases I had in here (not that there's anything wrong with Ikea...Billy and I go way back).
They weren't the easiest to put together (or haul upstairs) but I think if you have someone helping you they'd go together pretty quickly. I just purchased a second set to go on the other side of my art cabinet and I think it will just fit.
Here's how the first side looks:
Seriously, I couldn't believe how great the customer service was. If you want to check them out - click through this link and you get 10% back in rewards on your first order (over $100) -> Wayfair
3. I found this awesome antique dental cabinet at Lucketts. I had visions of painting/refinishing it but it's just too big for my space and out of my price range right now. Go scoop it up if you need a great piece for organizing all your junk :)
4. I know everyone's doing it but how can you not love color-coded design books? If this is wrong, I don't want to be right.
5. I love styling bookcases and shelves. I wish I could be a professional stylist. But I'm guessing most people wouldn't pay for such a service.
6. I drove by a HomeGoods today with a giftcard in my wallet...and I didn't stop. I'm working on self-control. I didn't say I liked it.
7. I decided to polish some of my old silver today because it was getting pretty tarnished. I really need to google how to keep that crap from turning so quickly.
First step is admitting you have a problem...holy silver collection...
8. I really need to install my photoshop lightroom software that I bought forever ago...I'm sure these photos could be a-mazing if I knew how to use it...
9. I made a new multi-strand necklace...I think I'm keeping this one...can't bring myself to sell it in the Etsy Shop.
10. While reworking my bookshelves I'm taking the opportunity to edit and purge as much as possible. I'm selling a few things in the Etsy shop, the rest I'm putting into plastic bins in the basement for the next yard sale...it's going to be a big one.
I know I'm a collector but I just feel smothered by all my junk lately...am I the only one??
11. There were so many estate sales and barn sales this weekend. I banned myself since I'm trying to cut back...but I bet there were some great treasures out there :)
Happy Treasure Hunting!