2. It's supposed to be 100 all weekend...sheesh...at least it won't be raining.
3. I went treasure hunting last weekend...driving all over the state...ended up with TWO things...grand total $6...probably spent triple that in gas...(and the two things were bought close to home). This amazing 1/2 gallon aqua mason jar with a zinc lid (found in a gross box o' crap) and then this super cute little silver cup/dish that was previously covered in tarnish and grease...polished up without a scratch on her.
4. I went to an estate sale where a fight almost broke out at the front door...there were 4 of us...it's really not that serious people
5. This is my 30th blog post...I wasn't sure if anyone would read it when I started back in February...but I realized it doesn't matter as long as I feel fulfilled. I'm getting there...
6. I'm working on a multi-table project for a friend...here's a sneak peek. Neutrals were hard for me but the color combo is growing on me :)
I've already grouted the table with a lighter gray grout, now I just need to finish painting the rest of the tables :)
Yes, I sometimes work in my dining room...and not in a clean and orderly manner obviously :/
7. I really want to work on believing in myself and not caring what others think, #workinprogress
8. I can't wait to buy some junk! I might photo my strategic packing because I'm sure it's going to be a thing of beauty
9. I found this super cool old drawer on Etsy, didn't have to do a thing to it and I got it for a good price
10. I am now a believer in faux. My Mom makes amazing flower arrangements using silk flowers but I've always preferred the real thing. Well, I was looking for something to fill my silver urns in my kitchen and my vase on my nightstand (I had some purple-blue hydrangeas in there before).
I found these amazing faux flowers (not silk) at Hobby Lobby and I am CRAZY about them. Look at the real thing and the imposters-good enough for me for fall/winter!
From My Garden
11. I think I'll go crank up my iTunes, pack for Austin and check-in in 11 minutes ;)
Happy Treasure Hunting!